Subject Id: #178
Session Id: #5364
- Re-state the Hypothesis: Subject starts in BDSM at a young age, operates in a singular ego state of uncertainty and acquiescence. Not to be confused with submission, this meek attitude serves as the vehicle for explorations in BDSM and slavehood.
- Evolving conditions positively influence growth into an Adult state of appropriate assertiveness and control over her decisions.
- Submission, however, becomes distant due to it’s persistent association with the former Child ego-state. Meek means weak, and submission is tied to this former helpless state. Efforts to dominate her met with psychological reactance resulting in confusion, resistance, and inner struggle.
- Easier to engage in power games with strangers than with those more familiar.
- Discussions uncover a resonance with the principles of reactance
- Behavior suggest Erikson’s ‘identity crisis’: “people experience an identity crisis when they lose a sense of personal sameness and historical continuity”.
- Socialization is lacking from subject’s BDSM development. Seemingly, subject closes herself off to stimulus relating to kink by using blocking statements
- When asked about community involvement, response cites ‘no parties are doing what I’m into.
- ‘When asked about favorite genre fiction, response indicates low interest due to poor writing skills among genre authors.
- Identity: explore the PAC model of ego states.
- Eroticize Pain: practical techniques
- Posture through Pain: balance
- Sir, thank you Sir.
- control nervous laughter
- Orgasm ONLY when in pain
- Head and eye alignment
Re-State Rule #4
- Wager her accumulated demerits against her mouth stuffed in an asshole + 50 cane strokes: can she maintain balance for more than a few seconds?
- A hard whipping by the master sets up the lesson.
- Cane her tits to solicit reflections on the principles of the hypothesis, identity, reactance, and past associations of submission.
Review By Committee
- Social anthropologist Gayle Rubins co-founded the historic Samois group and fought the Feminist Sex Wars of the 80’s to defend the right to engage in the very activity our subject is now thoroughly enjoying. Role model?
Job Interview, Pt 1
- Toilet Attendant, ass eating and fluids play
- Collect on the debt and reward Madison’s participation with 5 minutes of 178’s tongue up her ass.
- Assess this applicant’s potential for satisfying the most copious bladder relievers in the building and a possible future with the House.
Self Assessment Under Duress
How far can one push themself?
Are you giving yourself as a commodity to use?
An entity of slavehood: number 178.
Identify this commodity: what are you, who are you? How can you give it up if you don’t know what it is?
Without identity we have confusion, turmoil and pain: where you are now.
Every seven years we grow, do we give it up or adapt?
- Write a user’s manual:
- what works, what does not work, what you are good at, where your weaknesses lie. A blueprint of what 178 is.