- I can stop any scene at any time by using the house safeword "RED".
- I will be given (and should demand) a recognizable safeword in the event that I am gagged or otherwise unable to say "RED". This can be a verbal "Uh-Uh" or a non-verbal signal such as a hand signal.
- Upon use of my safeword, the scene will stop. I am entitled to ask for the scene to completely end or for the shoot to completely end. Only if I explicitly consent, can the scene continue at a slower pace.
ON SET SAFETY:
- I am entitled to personally sanitize any items that are used on me.
- I am entitled to ask to see fresh condoms applied to any item used on me. I also understand that, per the separate condom addendum, I am entitled to ask for and use a condom at any time, for any reason. I understand that some Kink models always use condoms, some never do, and some do occasionally. If I do choose to use a condom, it will in no way affect my ability to book future scenes at Kink.
- I am entitled to ask for and see PASS Database STI test clearance for any other model I have sexual contact with.
- I am entitled to ask any model or producer to wear sanitary gloves before touching my genitals.
- I am entitled to ask to have any item tested on me before the scene begins (such as nipple clamps, gags, etc).
- I understand that no one has a right to my body besides me, on-set or off. No one has the right to physical contact with me, on set or off, without my consent.
PRO RATED PAYMENT:
- I can finish the shoot at any time and will be entitled to the proportion of the modeling fee earned (e.g. If I decide to end a 4 hour shoot after 3 hours, I will be entitled to 75% of the original fee).
- If any of the above is violated, either explicitly or in spirit, by any staff, performer, crew or visitor, I can and should report it to the talent department. I understand that anything I tell the talent department will be kept confidential, if I request it, except in the case a criminal offense (e.g, sexual assault, theft), in which case law enforcement will need to be contacted.
- In addition to my check-in, I will be provided with a Talent department staff’s phone number prior to my shoot. I understand I can phone this individual at any time to voice concerns or complaints in a confidential manner.
- I understand I must abide by the rules outlined in the separate document titled "Models Expected Behavior Guidelines," which is attached as Exhibit A.
- I understand someone from wardrobe, talent or the production crew will accompany me to and from set, and to and from restrooms while on set. I have the right to use a private restroom and/or shower if I request it.
- I understand a member from the Talent Department will meet with me after my shoot (or, in the case of a shoot during non-business hours, phone me after the shoot) to discuss my experience while on set and in the Armory.
- I understand that Kink.com has a vested interest in safe sets and performer health, and encourages the reporting of anything that violates our shooting guidelines or performer rights.
- If I have any complaints about my experiences, I can also direct them to the company owner, Peter Acworth at [email protected], Human Resources at [email protected], or 415-856-0771.