- I can stop any scene at any time by using the house safeword "RED".
- I will be given (and should demand) a recognizable safeword in the event that I am gagged or otherwise unable to say "RED". This can be a verbal "Uh-Uh" or a non-verbal signal such as a hand signal.
- Upon use of my safeword, I am entitled to ask for the scene to completely end or for the shoot to completely end. Only if I explicitly consent, can the scene continue at a slower pace.
- I am entitled to personally sanitize any items that are used on me.
- I am entitled to ask to see fresh condoms applied to any item used on me.
- I am entitled to ask to see STD tests for any other model I have sexual contact with.
- I am entitled to ask any model or producer to wear sanitary gloves before touching my genitals.
- I am entitled to ask to have any item tested on me before the scene begins (such as nipple clamps, gags etc).
- I can finish the shoot at any time and will be entitled to the proportion of the modeling fee earned (e.g. If I decide to end a 4 hour shoot after 3 hours, I will be entitled to 75% of the original fee).
If I have any complaints about my experiences, I can direct them to the company owner, Peter Acworth [contact information redacted].